The children wear:
- Purple v-neck sweatshirt or cardigan with embroidered academy logo
- Plain white polo shirt or with academy logo.
- Grey pinafore dress, skirt, culottes, trousers or shorts - NOT Black
- White or grey socks or tights
- Formal plain Black shoes (well fitted, flat, no additional decoration)
- An optional academy coat is also available - no hoodies
- Purple gingham (checked) dress, optional in summer
- Academy book bag with logo or messenger style bag - no rucksacks
- Black shorts, skort or jogging bottoms
- Purple T-shirt with logo
- An academy PE bag/drawstring bag, to be kept in school
All school uniform can be ordered from our new supplier, School Trends. You can order online at www.uniformshopwellingborough.co.uk or you can visit the shop on Olympic Way.
In summer a purple and white gingham dress or grey shorts can be worn. We advise you send your child with a hat/cap in the summer too.
For Key Stage 2 it is desirable to have an apron or old shirt for messy art work.
For safety reasons children must not wear earrings or other items of jewellery during physical education. Children should not wear items of jewellery or expensive watches to school. Plain gold stud earrings are allowed but should not be worn to school on PE/Games day.
Please make sure that all clothing is named. We will return any named lost property to the child.
Please do not let children bring money, valuable items or toys to school. The school will not accept any responsibility for items such as these.
Children grow out of their clothes so quickly and the items are often still in very good condition. If your child has grown out of their sweatshirt, cardigan, polo shirts, trousers etc., please consider donating them to the school. We will then be able to offer these items to other families.