From September 1st 2012, all schools need to present specified information to website visitors. This same information must also be available in hardcopy to school visitors on request. The information will be updated at least once per term. We are now collating this information and it can be found under the appropriate headings below.
The Board of Directors is the accountable body for Victoria Primary Academy, for Trust Statutory information please click here.
The name, postal address and telephone number of the school, and the name of a person to whom enquiries should be addressed is:
Principal, Victoria Primary Academy, Finedon Road, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN8 4NT
Tel 01933 223323
Fax 01933 227535
Northamptonshire County Council is the Admissions authority and the determined admission arrangements for the school in relation to each relevant age group at the school, including any arrangements for selection, any oversubscription criteria and an explanation of the process can be found here.
Information as to where and by what means parents may access that information in the local authority's composite prospectus published on their website, is provided here.
Parents may access the most recent report about the school published by her Majesty's Chief Inspector of Education, Children's Services and Skills here.
School Performance Tables
Information as to where and by what means parents may access the School Performance Tables published by the Secretary of State on the Department for Education's website will soon be found here.
VPA SATs results 2018 are here.
Information about the school curriculum can be found by following our main menu link Parents > The Curriculum. Click here.
Narrowing the gap for Pupil Premium Pupils
Our Pupil Premium update for 2017/2018 can be found here.
VPA PE and Sport Funding Action Plan and Evaluation 2017 to 2018
Primary school PE and Sports funding 2017 - 2018 can be found here.
Special Educational Needs
The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs(6)) can be found here.
The school's charging and remissions policy determined by them under section 457 of EA 1996(7) can be found Here.
Academy Accessibility Plan
Our Academy Accessibility Plan can be found here.
Equality Duty Workbook
Our Equality Duty Workbook can be found here.
School Ethos and Values
Creating learners without limits
- To have an academy where children, parents and teachers work confidently together, as active and informed partners in learning and teaching, where lines of communication are always open and used
- To create a safe, efficient and secure environment where effective teaching and learning can take place
- To provide an abundance of such experience and activities that will enable all children to develop their learning to the full intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically and spiritually
- To enable all children to have equal access to the curriculum and to work in ways that are appropriate to their individual needs
- To ensure the curriculum is consciously related to the everyday life and experiences of the children wherever possible
- To encourage children and staff to appreciate the value and diversity of cultural backgrounds in society and to respect their traditions
- To liaise with groups within the community and take part in community activities whenever possible.
Our Academy rainbow of values are:
Our Academy values have been written by our students and are for eveyone who shares our Academy:
- Respect each other and works as a team
- Look after the academy environment
- Help each other, try your best - never give up
- Listen to everyone, we use kind words
- Stay safe, be calm
- Make the right choices, be positive
You can find all of our policies here. If you require any hard copies of the information within this website please contact us 01933 223323.